Wireless is a broadband internet service designed specifically for SMEs and home users. It is an affordable, contended best effort, capped or uncapped, access service that is both flexible and scalable. It offers the capability to grow with your business and can be upgraded as and when you require.
Access packages are configured to suit home and business requirements up to 5 Mbps. The bandwidth is burstable for all internet traffic (both local and international).
Please note that Zulucom does not offer wireless services but refer all interested clients direct to the wireless provider for management etc.
Once-off Installation & Setup Costs
- Once off base install cost of equipment - R1590.
- This includes 3m pole, 1 small bracket and 20m of network cable.
- Should additional equipment be required to facilitate the install, that will be determined on the day of install and communicated to you prior to installation, should you wish to continue. Worst case - R2490.
- Optional - Managed Internal Wireless Unit - R1100.
Available Internet Packages - Unshaped (Incl VAT per month)
- 2 Meg - 20 Gig Cap - R345
- 3 Meg - 20 Gig Cap - R450
- 3 Meg - 30 Gig Cap - R550
- 3 Meg - 40 Gig Cap - R690
- 4 Meg - 50 Gig Cap - R790
- 4 Meg - 75 Gig Cap - R890
- 4 Meg - 100 Gig Cap - R1290
- 4 Meg - 150 Gig Cap - R1690
- 5 Meg - 200 Gig Cap - R1990
- R20/Gig thereafter once cap has been reached
- Bigger custom packages can be tailored to your needs
Uncapped Internet Packages - Shaped (Incl VAT per month)
- Up to 1 Meg - R450
- Up to 2 Meg - R575
- Up to 3 Meg - R675
- Up to 4 Meg - R775
- Richards Bay CBD,
Alton, Birdswood, Harbour,
Meerensee, and all other areas
- Port Durnford
- Mtubatuba, Umfolozi, Teza